Introducing our version of Shadow Souji! >8DD
The one on the left belongs to
His full concept, symbolism & explanations can be found here in Hime-chan's deviation --> [link]
This Shadow also had a major role in her fanfic.
It had a cool concept, so be sure to check it out~
The one on the right is my version ^^
Concept & symbolism explanations here:Representation:
Hidden wishesThere's something that you wanted so much.
Day and night you secretly wished for it, all the time knowing that you can't have it.
From fear that everyone would laugh at you, you keep those wishes hidden and buried inside, never voiced out.
After awhile, you started losing your mind from it.
...Grant my wishes...Behavior:
- Ready to do just about anything to get what he wants.
- Usually found continuously making white paper cranes.Symbolism:
- paper cranes = hopes to make wishes come true
- has a traditional, shrine-like dungeon (shrines are one of the most common places where people go to to make wishes)Design:
- I mainly stick to Izanagi's design elements :3
- following the symbolism, stuff are made to look traditional, added with shrine ropes & bells on the naginata.Extra note:
Since I actually have 2 more versions of Shadow Souji, I give each one of them a different name for the sake of differentiation / so they don't get mixed up >_>"
Just for reference, the one here is called Tsuruji (鶴寺)
鶴 (tsuru) --> crane
寺 (ji) --> temple
Souji Seta / Yuu Narukami [Persona 4] (c) ATLUS